2 bed for sale in Stanstead Mews, Stanstead Way, TS17
Property DescriptionA Surprisingly Spacious Two Bedroom End Terrace House of Interest to A Variety of Prospective Buyers and Set Within the Popular Stainsby Hill Development in Thornaby.
Lounge5.19m x 4.09m (17'0" x 13'5")reducing to 2.50m
Kitchen/Diner4.09m x 2.40m (13'5" x 7'10")
Bedroom One4.10m x 2.07m (13'5" x 6'9")
Bedroom Two3.11m x 2.47m (10'2" x 8'1")
Bathroom2.06m x 2.00m (6'9" x 6'7")
Gardens & ParkingLawned front garden with a driveway providing off street parking. The enclosed rear garden has been adapted for easy maintenance, being mainly gravelled with shrub borders, paved patio area and timber shed.
- A Surprisingly Spacious Two Bedroom End Terrace House of Interest to A Variety of Prospective Buyers
- Set Within the Popular Stainsby Hill Development in Thornaby
- Extensive Lounge with A Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in A Feature Surround
- Kitchen/Diner with Refitted High Gloss, Built-In Oven & Hob & Integrated Dishwasher
- Two Generous First Floor Bedrooms
- Nicely Presented Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Pleasant Gardens to Front & Rear
- Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £125,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.