2 bed house for sale in St Johns Row, Grangetown, TS6
What it's got?
Available with no forward chain this modern and very well presented two-bedroom mid-terraced family home is offered for sale with Michael Poole. Perfect for a range of buyers including first time buyers and investors for a buy to let.
This desirable property briefly comprises; gravelled driveway providing off road parking for numerous cars, entrance hall, living/dining room, modern kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, front and rear gardens. Also benefiting from UPVC double glazing and combi boiler central heating. Externally we have a front garden with iron fencing and gate. To the rear there is a South facing lawned garden with access gate to the gravelled parking area.
- Available with No Forward Chain
- Modern & Very Well Presented
- Two-Bedroom Mid-Terraced Family Home
- Perfect for A Range of Buyers Including First Time Buyers & Investors for a Buy to Let
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Combi Boiler Central Heating
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £60,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough