2 bed house for sale in South Lackenby, Old Lackenby, TS6
What it's got?
A fantastic two-bedroom terrace property has become available in the heart of Eston. The property is positioned perfectly for good local schools, shops, bus routes and commuting throughout Teesside and beyond. The home offers excellent living accommodation to the ground floor they is an open plan lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen and family bathroom. To the first floor there are two good size bedrooms. Externally the property has brightly presented seasonal flowers with a private fence enclosure and shared pathway. To the rear there is an enclosed paved area with car port and additional parking spaces. Call NOW to arrange a viewing.
- Stunning Views of Eston Hills
- Spacious Two Bedroom Terraced Property
- Parking to the Rear of the Property
- Bathroom Located on the Ground Floor
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner with Coal Fire
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £79,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Eston
The discovery of ironstone in Eston Hills saw Eston develop into a thriving mining town with miners’ cottages still standing strong in parts of Eston today, which over the years our Michael Poole Eston branch has had the privilege of displaying in our shop windows.
Michael Poole Estate Agents sits proudly on Eston’s high street serving neighbouring towns including Normanby, Teesville, South Bank, Grangetown, Whale Hill and Lazenby forming the TS6 postcode, and what a wonderful....Read more about Eston