2 bed house for sale in Sandringham Road, Park End, TS3
What has it got?
Just move straight in and enjoy this modernised and improved semi-detached house with two double bedrooms.
It has a southerly facing rear garden, driveway in front, UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a combi boiler.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, lounge/diner with French doors and kitchen with modern units. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite.
- This Modernised & Improved Semi Detached House has a Genuine 'Feel-Good' Vibe
- Really Popular Area of Park End & Nicely Set Back from the Road
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn & There's a Driveway in Front
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge/Diner with French Doors
- Modern Style Kitchen Units & Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £77,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough