2 bed house for sale in Park View, Finchale Avenue, TS23
What it's got?
This extremely smart CHAIN FREE end terraced house on the increasingly popular College Gardens development is at the very modern end of the scale.
Overlooking John Whitehead park, it has numerous features that includes a generous rear garden that fortunately has a west facing aspect, two allocated car park spaces directly out the back, UPVC double glazing, and central heating with combi boiler.
The first floor has two double bedrooms (each with built-in wardrobes) and both are complimented by modern en-suite facilities. Then on the ground floor you have the entrance hall with a really useful cloakroom/WC and a fabulous open plan living/dining/kitchen. As you would expect, the bathroom and kitchen fittings are smart, modern and bang up to date. Outside, the rear garden has a raised decked area, lawn, and conifer trees to add some extra privacy.
- Modern Yuill Built End Terrace House
- Overlooking John Whitehead Park
- Two Double Bedrooms Both with En-Suites
- Increasingly Popular & Convenient College Gardens Location
- Superb Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Generous Rear Garden & Allocated Parking
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- All Fixtures & Fittings Are Modern & Bang Up to Date
- Entrance Hall with Useful Cloakroom/WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £112,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Billingham
Well, it did and following a visit to ICI Billingham, Aldous Huxley penned his highly acclaimed “Brave New World” novel and even named characters after some of our roads.
Pretty Impressive eh!
Michael Poole Estate Agents are passionate about our town and have an intimate, unrivalled knowledge of the area.
Our town centre has everything you’d expect and a few things you might not! For more than 50 years now, the town centre has played host to the Billingham....Read more about Billingham