2 bed house for sale in North Mount Pleasant Street, Norton, TS20
Like a Tardis and fabulously quirky! This two bedroom mid terrace should not be overlooked as it will make a great starter home or rental investment.
The accommodation flows in brief, lounge/dining room, breakfast kitchen bathroom and two bedrooms.
Externally there is a gravelled front garden and a private rear courtyard.
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Walking Distance to Norton Village
- Spiral Staircase
- Front Garden & Rear Courtyard
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £65,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.