2 bed house for sale in Newstead Road, Middlesbrough, TS4
What has it got?
Nicely improved and updated, this garden fronted end terrace house is a simple chain free sale and has the bonus of uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors, central heating with a combi boiler, a small but south facing garden and parking at the rear.
Albert Park is a stones throw away and you can walk to Teesside University Campus in around 15 minutes.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room and kitchen with modern soft cream coloured high gloss style units. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white suite.
- Nicely Improved & Updated Garden Fronted End Terrace House
- Close Walking Distance to Teesside University Campus & Stones Throw from Albert Park
- Chain Free Sale & Two Double Bedrooms
- Front Lounge & Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room
- Modern Soft Cream Coloured High Gloss Style Cabinets
- Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Small but South Facing Garden & Car Parking at the Rear
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £95,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.