2 bed house for sale in Netherfields Crescent, Netherfields, TS3
What it's got?
Priced to sell and of particular interest to both first time buyers and landlords/investors alike, this modern style semi-detached house with two double bedrooms is a chain free sale and well worth viewing.
It has a westerly facing rear garden, parking for a couple of cars on the driveway, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a quality Baxi DuoTec combi boiler.
Comprising entrance porch, lounge and kitchen/diner. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Modern Style Semi Detached House with Two Double Bedrooms
- Chain Free Sale & Priced to Sell
- Of Particular Interest to Both First Time Buyers & Landlords/Investors Alike
- uPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Baxi DuoTec Combi Boiler
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Lounge & Kitchen Diner
- Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £70,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough