2 bed house for sale in Netherfields Crescent, Netherfields, TS3
What it's got?
Nicely positioned towards the head of the cul-de-sac, this attractively presented modern style semi-detached house would make an ideal starting point for a first time buyer or a no nonsense 'Buy-to-Let' rental property.
It's a straightforward chain free sale and has the advantage of a westerly facing rear garden with lawn and decked patio, parking for a couple of cars and uPVC double glazing.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge with modern electric fire and kitchen/diner with attractive Shaker design units and built-in oven and hob. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Smart Modern Style Semi Detached House with Two Bedrooms
- A Simple Chain Free Sale & Nicely Positioned Towards the Head of the Cul-De-Sac
- An Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer or a No Nonsense Buy-to-Let Rental Property
- Attractive, Westerly Facing Rear Garden & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Kitchen/Diner with Modern Shaker Design Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- uPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating Serving Radiators
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £78,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough