2 bed house for sale in Middlebeck Close, Beck View, TS3
What it's got?
A brilliant starting point for first time buyers, this very modern 'Gleeson' built semi-detached house with two bedrooms can be sold with most of the furniture, hot tub and kitchen appliances.
The whole place is spotlessly clean, nicely decorated and comprises entrance hall with a modern grey composite front door, lounge, kitchen/diner with smart modern units and there's a useful downstairs toilet. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there's parking for a couple of cars and an attractive rear garden with private patio and hot tub area.
Other notable features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler and there are several years still remaining on the NHBC builders warranty.
- A Very Modern 'Gleeson' Built Semi Detached House with Two Bedrooms
- Can Be Sold with Most of the Furniture, Kitchen Appliances & is a Brilliant First Time Starter Home
- Attractive Rear Garden with a Private Patio & Hot Tub
- Several Years Still Remaining on NHBC Builders Warranty
- Modern Grey Composite Front Door, UPVC Double Glazing & Combi Boiler
- Lounge, Handy Downstairs Toilet & Kitchen/Diner with Smart Modern Units
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £90,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.