2 bed house for sale in Middle Row, Newby, TS8
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented two bedroom end terrace cottage in the idyllic village of Newby. Internally the accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall, living room with multi fuel burning stove heating the back boiler, open plan farmhouse design kitchen breakfast room, inner hallway and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, both with storage and the landing area has steps giving access to the fully boarded and spacious loft area. Externally access is granted to the side elevation leading to a garage/workshop and there is a courtyard attached to the property.
- A Charming Two Bedroom End Terrace Cottage
- Located Within the Popular Village of Newby
- Full of Charm & Character
- Farmhouse Style Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Single Garage/Workshop
- Living Room with Multi Fuel Burning Stove
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £168,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough