2 bed house for sale in Meath Street, Middlesbrough, TS1
What has it got?
This is a really good example of a well looked after TS1 terrace house with two bedrooms and two separate reception rooms.
It has a retiled main roof, uPVC double glazing, composite front door, central heating with a Baxi Duotec combi boiler and an external insulation system has been added.
Comprising entrance hall front lounge, rear sitting/dining room, kitchen and ground floor bathroom with a white suite. The first floor has two double bedrooms.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- Really Good Example of a Well Looked After Traditional Style TS1 Terrace House
- Brilliant Buy-to-Let Rental Property
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Separate Reception Rooms
- uPVC Double Glazing & Composite Front Door
- Central Heating with a Baxi DuoTec Combi Boiler
- Retiled Main Roof & External Insulation System Has Been Added
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £45,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.