2 bed house for sale in Lambton Street, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
Available with no forward chain. This immaculately presented, traditional two-bedroom terraced house would make an ideal first time buy or investment. Benefitting from a range of desirable features including a high spec modern fitted kitchen and bathroom. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property offers two floors of living accommodation and briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, landing, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally we have an enclosed yard to the rear.
- Popular Normanby Location
- High Spec Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- No Forward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £75,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.