2 bed house for sale in Lambton Street, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
A really lovely mid terraced street house enjoying two roomy double bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen and a gorgeous bathroom suite. In 'ready to move straight into' condition making it an ideal investment purchase or first time home and located within close proximity to Normanbys village shops and pubs.
Very briefly, the internal accommodation comprises living room, dining room and kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Great Room Sizes Throughout, Enjoying Two Double Bedrooms & Two Great Size Reception Rooms
- Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- A Really Lovely Contemporary Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £79,995 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough