2 bed house for sale in Kinloch Road, Normanby, TS6
What it's got?
Good looking, well presented and current, this really nicely situated semi-detached house is ideal for buyers who'd like to settle in quickly and the perfect starting point for first time buyers.
Originally three bedrooms, the smallest third bedroom has been converted into a dressing room and knocked through into the large master. It perfectly suits the current owners, but it wouldn't be a big job to reinstate the dividing wall though if this layout isn't for you.
Noteworthy features include a single garage and block paved driveway, UPVC double glazing, modern white composite exterior doors, central heating with a quality Baxi DuoTec combi boiler and security alarm system.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, front lounge with living flame gas fire, separate rear sitting/dining room and kitchen with smart modern white high gloss style Shaker design units and some built-in appliances. As mentioned earlier, there are two double bedrooms and dressing room or three bedrooms (depending on how you'd like to configure it) as well as a modern white three piece bathroom suite.
- Good Looking, Improved & Remodelled Traditional Style Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- Really Nicely Situated Within Close Walking Distance of Some Great Facilities
- Front Lounge, Separate Rear Sitting/Dining Room & Kitchen with Smart Modern High Gloss Units
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Modern White Composite Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with a Quality Baxi DuoTec Combi Boiler
- Attractive Rear Garden, Single Garage & Block Paved Driveway
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough