2 bed house for sale in King Georges Square, South Bank, TS6
What it's got?
Very briefly, the internal accommodation comprises an entrance hall, WC, Kitchen and lounge/diner to the ground floor. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
- Eco Home with Solar Panels
- A Superb, Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Parking Space Providing Secure, Off Street Parking
- Really Lovely Floor to Ceiling Windows Flooding This Home with Natural Light
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Based on a sale price of £65,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough