2 bed house for sale in Ingram Road, Berwick Hills, TS3
What has it got?
This well looked after and nicely presented semi-detached house really could be your ideal first home.
It's a very straight forward chain free sale and has the advantage of UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler. There's also car parking at the front and youll be able to enjoy the sun here (when its out) thanks to the south-westerly orientation.
Comprising very briefly entrance porch, open plan through lounge with living flame gas fire and French doors, kitchen/diner with smart modern style units and side passage with a handy downstairs toilet. Both bedrooms on the first floor are roomy doubles and the bathroom has a white three-piece suite.
- Nicely Presented & Well Looked After Semi-Detached House with No Onward Chain
- A Perfect First Time Buyer Home in a Good Location
- South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden with Patio & Artificial Grass Lawn
- Both Bedrooms Are Roomy Doubles & The Bathroom Has A White Three-Piece Suite
- Open Plan Through Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & French Doors
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £80,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough