2 bed house for sale in High Lane, Maltby, TS8
What has it got?
NO CHAIN. Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this charming two bedroom terraced cottage located within the sought after village of Maltby. Internal accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, living room with additional sitting area, fitted kitchen, two spacious first floor bedrooms and a modern shower room. Externally there is a front garden and to the rear there is lawned garden with patio area. The side road offers access to the driveway and single garage.
- NO CHAIN
- A Charming Two Bedroom Cottage
- Located in a Sought After Village
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Single Garage
- Living Room with Feature Fire & Sitting Area
- Modern Shower Room
- Two Spacious Bedrooms
- Beautiful Quiet Village but Still Offering Easy Access to Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £155,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough