2 bed house for sale in Hermitage Place, Norton, TS20
If you are in the market for a gorgeous Victorian property off Norton High Street and duck pond, then look no further! Being beautifully styled and full of character, this home will make a brilliant base for a couple, single professional, air BnB, landlord or first time buyer.
The accommodation flows in brief, entrance hall, sitting room, living room, breakfast kitchen, main bedroom, second bedroom with an en-suite shower and separate shower room.
- Victorian Inner Terrace Off Norton Village
- Full of Character
- Shower Room & En-Suite Shower
- Breakfast Kitchen & Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Private Courtyard
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.