2 bed house for sale in Hatherley Court, Middlesbrough, TS3
What has it got?
This modern, bright and cheerful semi-detached house with definitely has a ready to move straight into feel and is an ideal first time purchase.
It has some nice features including a single garage and driveway, attractive well looked after gardens, UPVC double glazing, central heating and a security alarm system. The cul-de-sac position is lovely, and it's not directly overlooked from the front or rear.
The nicely presented and improved accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with flame effect electric fire and an 'Eat-In' breakfast kitchen with a good looking range of modern style units and built-in oven and hob. On the first floor there are two bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- This Bright, Modern & Cheerful Semi Detached House is a Perfect First Time Starter Home
- Really Nicely Positioned in a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac & Not Overlooked from the Front or Rear
- Single Garage & Driveway in Front, Attractive Well Laid Out Garden at the Rear
- Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Lounge & 'Eat-In' Breakfast Kitchen with Modern Shaker Design Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £85,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.