2 bed house for sale in Harper Terrace, Hartburn, TS18
What has it got?
This 'Victorian' terraced house has some wonderful character features that include a stained-glass window light, high ceilings, wood sash windows, internal wood doors and the added bonus of being just off Hartburn Village.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms and kitchen. On the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and bathroom.
Other notable benefits include gas central heating with combi boiler and a private rear courtyard.
- Spacious Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Just of Hartburn Village
- Period Features & High Ceilings
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Gas Central Heating via Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £185,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.