2 bed house for sale in Elmwood, Coulby Newham, TS8
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this beautifully presented two bedroom semi-detached house occupying a delightful plot within a cul-de-sac and featuring driveway parking for two cars leading to a detached garage, side garden and private rear garden with UPVC canopy. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, smart fitted kitchen, living room, conservatory, two double bedrooms to the first floor, master with a modern range of built-in bedroom furniture and a modern bathroom/shower room. Early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- A Stunning Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Located in a Spacious Cul-De-Sac
- Presented to a High Standard Throughout
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory Enjoying Views Over the Private Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking for Two Cars Leading to a Detached Garage
- Modern Bathroom/Shower Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Modern Bedroom Furniture
- Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Side Garden & Private Rear Garden with UPVC Canopy
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £135,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough