2 bed house for sale in Duxford Road, Acklam Green, TS5
What it's got?
This modern Bellway built mews house with two double bedrooms is a perfect starting point for first time buyers and an ideal place if you're looking to settle into somewhere quickly.
It has a sunny, south facing rear garden, parking for two cars in front, central heating with a quality combi boiler and UPVC double glazing. The owner has gone to the expense of boarding out the loft space to create some useful extra storage space and there's a pull down ladder and light. As you would expect from such a modern house, the fixtures and fittings are bang up to date and there are a few years still remaining on the NHBC builders warranty.
Comprising entrance porch, open plan lounge, handy downstairs toilet and kitchen/diner with modern cream coloured Shaker style units, built in oven and hob and French doors onto the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom with a smart modern white three piece suite.
- This Smart, Modern Bellway Built Mews House is a Perfect Starting Point for a First Time Buyer
- Sunny, Easily Managed Southerly Facing Rear Garden & Parking for Two Cars in Front
- Open Plan Lounge & Handy Downstairs Toilet
- All of the Fixtures & Fittings Are Bang up to Date & a Few Years Remain on NHBC Builders Warranty
- Kitchen/Diner with Attractive Modern Shaker Design Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Smart Modern White Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £90,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough