2 bed house for sale in Crossfell Road, Berwick Hills, TS3
What it's got?
Sure to be of interest to first time buyers or a young family, this semi-detached house has been nicely updated, improved and then beautifully decorated. The end result is an especially good home that is going to be very easy to move straight into.
Packing a bit of a punch from the pavement, it has smart grey painted fencing, parking for a couple of cars and a modern composite front door. Other attractions include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge with flame effect electric fire, dining room and kitchen with modern Shaker design units, built-in oven, hob and fridge freezer. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom with a super-smart modern white three-piece suite and thermostat shower with oversize shower head.
- An Especially Good Home That's Going to be Very Easy to Move Straight Into
- Modernised, Improved & Beautifully Decorated Semi Detached House with Two Double Bedrooms
- Neat Front Garden, Attractive Rear Garden & Parking for a Couple of Cars
- Lounge, Dining Room & Kitchen with Modern Shaker Design Units
- Super-Smart Modern White Contemporary Style Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazing & Modern Composite Front Door
- Central Heating with a Baxi Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £93,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough