2 bed house for sale in Cornforth Avenue, Park End, TS3
What it's got?
Sensibly priced and very easy to move into, this really nicely presented and updated semi- detached house with two double bedrooms will make an ideal starting point for a first time buyer or a 'Ready to Go' rental property.
It has the bonus of a good size rear garden, central heating with a combi boiler and UPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, 19ft through lounge/dining room and kitchen with good looking modern style units and some built-in appliances. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom with a white modern style suite.
- A First Class Example of a Nicely Presented & Updated Semi with Two Double Bedrooms
- Sensibly Priced, Easy to Move Into & an Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer
- 19ft Lounge/Diner with a Brushed Steel Living Flame Gas Fire
- Kitchen with Good Looking Range of Modern Style Units & Some Built-In Appliances
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Good Size Rear Garden with Patio & Lawn
- White Modern Style Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £79,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough