2 bed house for sale in Coppice Road, Middlesbrough, TS4
What has it got?
Just a short walk from James Cook University Hospital and with a good variety of shops on your doorstep this modern style two bed end of terrace house will make an ideal for a first-time buyer home or a brilliant 'Buy-to-Let' rental property.
It's a very straight forward chain free sale and has the added bonus off street parking, a westerly facing rear garden and uPVC double glazed windows & exterior doors. A brand new central heating system complete with an Ideal Logic combi boiler was installed early 2021.
Comprising entrance porch into a fair sized sitting room that leads through to the kitchen and then to the conservatory. Upstairs, there are two bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) and bathroom with a white suite.
- Modern Style End Terrace House with Two Bedrooms
- Handily Located Within Close Walking Distance to James Cook University Hospital
- Chain Free Sale & Ideal Starting Point for a First Time Buyer
- Brand New Central Heating System Including Combi Boiler & Radiators Installed 2021
- West Facing Rear Garden & Useful Car Parking Space
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner & Conservatory
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £82,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.