2 bed house for sale in Cleveland Street, Great Ayton, TS9
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented and recently refurbished two bedroom terraced house located within the sought after area of Great Ayton. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, fitted kitchen, utility area and ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there two double bedrooms. Externally there is a rear courtyard with double gates offering additional off road parking. Early viewing advised.
- Two Bedroom Terraced House Located Within This Sought After Area
- No Forward Chain
- Ideal for Investor or First Time Buyer
- Two Reception Rooms
- Utility & Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Rear Courtyard with Double Gates Offering Additional Parking
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £110,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough