2 bed house for sale in Caithness Road, Teesville, TS6
What it's got?
Two/three bedroom semi-detached property with superb garage conversion offering further ground floor bedroom/playroom. Deceptively spacious and well-presented throughout with generous rear UPVC double glazed conservatory, attractive modern kitchen, white bathroom suite and benefiting from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is a rear garden and off road parking to the front. Internal viewing recommended.
- Two/Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Superb Garage Conversion Offering Further Ground Floor Bedroom/Playroom
- Generous Rear UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory Attractive Modern Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Deceptively Spacious & Well Presented Throughout
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden & Off Road Parking to The Front
- Internal Viewing Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £115,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough