2 bed house for sale in Bridgewater Court, Longlands, TS4
What it's got?
This modern 'Feel-Good' Taylor Wimpey built semi-detached house sits very nicely and on the right side of the cul-de-sac, giving the rear garden the advantage of being perfectly south facing.
As you'd expect from a house that's less than 10 years old, the fixtures and fittings are up to date, the parking in front, it has uPVC double glazing and central heating with an Ideal Logic combi boiler.
Well-presented and modern, the accommodation comprises entrance hall with composite entrance door, handy downstairs toilet, kitchen with modern white high gloss style units and comfortable rear lounge/diner with French doors opening onto the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- Modern Style Taylor Wimpey Built Semi Detached House with Two Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented 'Feel-Good' Interior That's Perfectly Suited to First Time Buyers
- Handily Placed Within Easy Reach of James Cook University Hospital & Teesside University Campus
- uPVC Double Glazing, Composite Front Door & Central Heating with an Ideal Logic Combi Boiler
- South Facing Rear Garden & Parking in Front
- Smart Modern High Gloss Style Kitchen Units & Comfortable Rear Lounge/Diner
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £105,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough