2 bed house for sale in Bournemouth Avenue, Ormesby, TS3
What has it got?
This extremely smart and modernised two bedroom terrace house is an ideal place for buyers who'd like to settle in quickly.
The whole place is very current, well finished, beautifully presented and the standard of finish you come across as you walk through the place is second to none.
Numerous features and attractions include a delightful, beautifully turned out south/easterly facing rear garden, parking in front, uPVC double glazing, composite front door and central heating with a combi boiler.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, kitchen with a good looking range of modern high gloss units, comfortable conservatory and ground floor bathroom with a fabulous modern white suite. The first floor has two bedrooms and a handy first floor w/c.
- Super-Smart, Modernised & Improved Inner Terrace House with Two Bedrooms
- In Ideal Place for Someone Who's Like to Move & Settle in Quickly
- Lovely South/Easterly Facing Rear Garden with Composite Decking Patio & Neat Lawn
- Good Looking Modern High Gloss Kitchen Units
- Front Lounge & Comfortable Rear Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing, Composite Front Door & Central Heating with a Baxi DuoTec Combi Boiler
- Bathroom with a Fabulous Modern White Suite & Handy First Floor WC
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £99,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough