2 bed house for sale in Benson Street, Linthorpe, TS5
Nicely positioned in the middle of a pretty terrace, this comfortable, well presented two bedroom house is the perfect starting point for a first time buyer.
Location wise, it has such a lot going for it. You're a stones throw from Linthorpe Village and within close walking distance of Albert Park, Linthorpe Community and St Edwards Primary Schools.
It's a chain free sale and has the added bonus of uPVC double glazing & central heating.
Comprising entrance hall, lounge & rear kitchen/diner. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there's a wall enclosed rear yard.
- Comfortable, Nicely Presented Inner Terrace House with Two Double Bedrooms
- Great Location & Within a Stones Throw of Linthorpe Village
- A Simple Chain Free Sale & a Perfect Starting Point for a First Time Buyer
- UPVC Double Glazing, Central Heating & Security Alarm System
- Lounge & Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- First Floor Bathroom with a White Suite
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £80,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough