2 bed house for sale in Balder Road, Norton, TS20
What it's got?
Whether you are in the market for a smart, modernised and nicely looked after first time home of your own or a very 'Ready to Rent Straight Out' investment property, then this two-bedroom semi-detached example with no chain could be an ideal place.
Location wise, you couldn't get any more convenient. We reckon you could walk onto Norton High Street with its trendy bars, eateries and shops in under five minutes.
Comprising briefly entrance hall, lounge with living flame gas fire and kitchen/diner with modern 'Beech' style units and built in oven and hob. The first floor has two roomy double bedrooms (bedroom two at the front has a shower room en-suite) and bathroom with a super-smart, modern white four-piece suite complete with 'Spa' bath.
Other notable attractions include a really useful loft conversion with a fixed staircase from the landing and Velux roof light windows which the current owner utilises as an occasional bedroom. There's a sunny westerly facing rear garden, driveway and parking in front, uPVC double glazed windows and exterior doors and central heating with a 'Baxi' combi boiler.
- This Modernised & Improved Semi-Detached House Is an Ideal First Time Buyer Home
- We Reckon You Can Walk onto Norton High Street in Under Five Minutes
- It's a Very Simple Chain Free Sale & Has A Sunny Westerly facing Rear Garden
- Both Bedrooms Are Good Size Doubles - Bedroom Two Even Has an En-Suite Shower Room
- The Loft Space Has Been Cleverly Converted with a Fixed Staircase & Has Been Used as An Occasional Bedroom
- Front Lounge, Kitchen/Diner with Modern Beech Style Units & Super-Smart Bathroom Suite
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows & Exterior Doors
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £87,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.