2 bed house for sale in Ainsford Way, Ormesby, TS7
What it's got?
A well-presented two bedroom end terrace house, ideal for a first time buyer or investor and featuring accommodation briefly comprising an entrance hall with spacious storage cupboard, living room opening to the stunning kitchen diner, two spacious double bedrooms to the first floor and a modern bathroom. Externally there is an easy to maintain garden to the front elevation and to the rear there is an enclosed garden with storage shed, patio and astro turf.
- Ideal for First Time Buyer or Investor
- Well Presented & Modernised Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Stunning 19ft Plus Fitted Kitchen Diner Opening to Living Room
- Entrance Hall with Large Storage Cupboard
- Two Double Bedrooms & Modern Bathroom
- Easy to Maintain Front & Rear Gardens
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £70,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough