2 bed for sale in Union Street, Middlesbrough, TS1
What has it got?
This 'Ready Made Property Portfolio' comes in the form of a modern style purpose built development of 4no. one and two bedroom freehold flats, fully occupied and returning a very respectable 10% yield.
Both ground floor flats comprise entrance hall, good size lounge/diner, an 'eat-in' breakfast kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom with a white suite. The larger first floor flats comprise entrance hall, lounge/diner, 'eat-in' breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. There is a secure residents car park to the rear of the flats. Each flat has it's own independent central heating system serving radiators with a combi boiler.
Middlesbrough town centre and Teesside University Campus are within close walking distance.
- Development of 4no. One & Two Bedroom Modern Style Flats
- A 'Ready Made Property Portfolio' & Currently Provide a Rental Income of £15,600 Per Annum
- Within Easy Walking Distance of Middlesbrough Town Centre & Teesside University Campus
- Secure Residents Car Park at the Rear
- Each Flat Has It's Own Independent Central Heating System with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £160,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.