2 bed for sale in Underwood Court, Green Lane, TS5
What it's got?
Whether youre in the market for a stylish, well presented, comfortable and economical to run first time starter place of your own or a 'Ready to Rent Straight Out - No Nonsense' investment property, then this modern two bedroom/two bath/shower room apartment could be an ideal purchase.
It's nicely positioned on the ground floor, facing onto Green Lane and backing onto Middlesbrough Cricket/Rugby Club grounds and has a small terrace leading onto the well-kept communal gardens.
Other nice attractions include a residents car parking with allocated and visitors parking spaces, central heating with a combi boiler, UPVC double glazing and a security intercom system.
Comprising communal reception hall, private entrance hall, 24ft open plan living/eating/kitchen with modern Light oak style kitchen units and French doors, two double bedrooms (the master bedroom has a shower room en-suite) and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- A Stylish, Well Presented & Very Comfortable Modern Style Apartment
- Nicely Positioned on the Ground Floor Facing onto Green Lane
- Two Double Bedrooms & Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Cared For Communal Garden, Allocated Car Parking Spaces & Ample Visitors Parking
- 24ft Open Plan Living/Eating/Kitchen with Modern Light Oak Style Units
- Great Location & Within Easy Reach of Good Schooling & Some First Class Amenities
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £80,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.