2 bed for sale in Underwood Court, Green Lane, TS5
What has it got?
Whether you're in the market for a smart modern first time starter home of your very own or a safe, no nonsense 'Ready to Go' Buy-to-Let rental property, then this two bedroom/two bathroom ground floor leasehold apartment could be an ideal purchase.
It's a chain free sale and nicely positioned at the top north/west corner of this popular development of apartments set back from Green Lane and backing onto Acklam Park rugby and cricket fields.
Other noteworthy attractions include a security intercom system, residents and visitors car park and central heating with a quality Worcester Bosch combi boiler.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, 21ft open plan living/eat-in kitchen with smart modern units and some kitchen appliances, two bedrooms (the master bedroom has a shower room en-suite) and bathroom with a modern white suite.
- Modern, Chain Free & Well Presented Ground Floor Leasehold Apartment
- A Perfect Starting Point for a First Time Buyer or a Ready to Rent Buy-to-Let Investment Property
- Really Nicely Positioned Set Back from Green Lane & Backing onto Acklam Park Cricket Field
- 21ft Open Plan Living/Eat-In Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Units
- Two Bedrooms, The Master Bedroom Has Shower Room En-Suite
- Central Heating with a Quality Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler
- Residents Car Park & Visitors Car Parking Spaces
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £95,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.