2 bed for sale in Roman Road, Linthorpe, TS5
What it's got?
No amount of expense was spared when each of these super-lovely retirement apartments were created in 2010. This stylish two-bedroom example is on the ground floor of the visually stunning & extremely well managed former Kirby College development and it comes with a long lease, beautifully kept communal spaces, both inside & out, security intercom system, residents and visitors car parking spaces and a staircase & lift to all floors. It is a simple chain free sale and features central heating with a combi boiler & burglar alarm system. Location wise, this has such a lot going for it. Walk to Roman Road shops in under five minutes and Linthorpe Village shops, pubs and restaurants in around 15. There is a reliable and regular bus service directly outside taking you into Middlesbrough centre. Very briefly, the accommodation comprises communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, 18ft lounge/diner with French doors, a well-equipped kitchen with good looking modern units and built in appliances, two bedrooms and bathroom with a white four piece suite.
- Stylish Two Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment with a Lovely Long Lease
- Available for 55's and Over Only
- Wonderfully Located Within the Visually Stunning Former Kirby College Building
- Extremely Well Managed Development, Cared For Gardens & Residents Car Park
- Close Walking Distance of Roman Road Shops & Linthorpe Village
- 18ft Lounge/Diner with French Doors
- Well Equipped Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Units & Built In Appliances
- Smart Modern White Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Central Heating with Combi Boiler, Security Intercom System & Burglar Alarm
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £129,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough