2 bed for sale in Roman Road, Linthorpe, TS5
A beautiful building, with an abundance of charm and meticulously renovated in the past decade by developers with a passion for the period, this particularly attractive ground floor retirement apartment genuinely merits a few moments of your time for a viewing.
Not only is this a rather lovely spot but it's also located within the Linthorpe Conservation Area, so it comes with the peace of mind in knowing that it will stay looking nice and a little bit posh. The apartment is well positioned facing onto the wonderfully kept gardens and onto Roman Road. Everyday needs are met by the shops on Roman Road and there's a regular and efficient bus service directly outside the development taking into Middlesbrough Town Centre and Linthorpe Village.
The apartment has a modern fluid layout and comprise entrance hall, 24ft open plan living/eat-in/kitchen with good looking modern kitchen cabinets and built-in kitchen appliances, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and shower room en-suite, bedroom two and bathroom with a modern white four piece suite. You get two spaces in the residents car park at the rear and you have full use of the communal gardens.
- A Particularly Attractive Ground Floor Retirement Apartment for the Over 55's Only
- A Beautiful Building with an Abundance of Charm & Meticulously Renovated
- Two Bedrooms, The Master Bedroom Has Fitted Wardrobes & Shower Room En-Suite 24ft Open Plan Living/Eat-In/Kitchen with Good Looking Modern Units & Built-In Appliances
- Lovely, Well Kept Communal Gardens, Allocated Parking for Two Cars & Visitors Parking
- Nicely Positioned Facing onto Roman Road & a Short Walk from Roman Road Shops
- Regular & Efficient Bus Service into Middlesbrough Centre Just Outside the Development
- Double Glazing, Central Heating with Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £140,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough