2 bed for sale in Maddren Way, Linthorpe, TS5
*** For Sale By Auction *** LIVE ONLINE AUCTION *** Tuesday 21st August 2021 *** Option 2 *** No Buyers Premium Payable *** www.agentspropertyauction.com
An ideal launching pad for a first time buyer or a 'Ready to Go' rental property with the prospect of a very respectable yield, this rather unique 'Detached' first floor apartment with two bedrooms is a simple chain free sale.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, first floor landing with some good storage space, lounge, well equipped kitchen with modern Shaker style units, two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. There's some useful car parking behind and one of the garages below comes with the apartment.
- A Rather Unique Modern Barratt Built 'Detached' First Floor Leasehold Apartment with Two Bedrooms
- Only Garages Below, Nothing Else Adjoining Above, Below or to the Side
- Competitively Priced & a No Nonsense Chain Free Sale
- An Ideal Launching Pad for a First Time Buyer or a 'Ready to Rent' Investment Property
- Parking & Single Garage to the Rear
- 17ft Lounge/Diner & a Well Equipped Kitchen with Smart Modern Shaker Design Units
- No Buyers Premium Payable
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £70,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough