2 bed for sale in Guisborough Road, Nunthorpe, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented and spacious two bedroom ground floor retirement apartment located in the popular Roseberry Mews Development and Offering easy access to local amenities and transport links. Additional features include a communal lounge and laundry room, communal gardens and a guest suite. Internally the accommodation is accessed via a security intercom door and the apartment briefly comprises a spacious hallway with storage cupboard, modern bathroom, two bedrooms, master with en-suite shower room, through lounge diner and a smart fitted kitchen.
- Two Bedroom Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Sought After Location Within the Heart of Nunthorpe
- Easy access to Local Amenities & Transport Links
- Two Spacious Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Through Lounge Diner & Smart Fitted Kitchen
- Managed Development with Communal Lounge, Laundry Room, Communal Gardens & Guest Suite
Based on a sale price of £80,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough