2 bed for sale in Finchley Court, Low Lane, TS5
Really pleasantly located off Low Lane in a small, private and well-kept development, this comfortable ground floor leasehold apartment is a simple chain free sale, priced to sell and a perfect starting point for a first time buyer.
It has the advantage of a private front facing balcony, UPVC double glazing, central heating with a combi boiler, cared for communal gardens, security intercom system and private residents car park.
The layout is good and comprises communal entrance hall, private entrance hall, lounge opening onto the balcony, kitchen with modern style units, two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Comfortable Modern 'Barratt' Built Ground Floor Leasehold Apartment
- Priced to Sell & A Simple Chain Free Sale
- Nicely Located Off Low Lane in a Small & Very Well Looked After Private Development
- A Brilliant Starting Point for First Time Buyers or A 'No Nonsense' Buy to Let Rental Property
- Private Front Facing Balcony, Residents Car Parking Spaces & Cared For Communal Gardens
- Lounge, Two Bedrooms & Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite
- Kitchen with Modern Style Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £99,950 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculator has been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 1st October 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.