2 bed for sale in Crescent Lodge, The Crescent, TS5
What it's got?
Much more spacious than might first be expected, this really lovely two/three-bedroom ground floor flat is perfectly positioned within very easy walking distance of Linthorpe Village. Very pleasantly set back from The Crescent, this small development is very welcoming and has neat, well cared for communal gardens surrounding it and a small residents car park.
There's an impressive 750 square foot of well-presented accommodation which comprises briefly entrance hall, inner hallway, lounge with double aspect windows and a flame effect electric fire, kitchen with attractive modern style units, three bedrooms (bedroom two has been utilised as a dining room) and shower room with a white suite.
Other notable features UPVC double glazing, composite entrance door and central heating with a quality 'Worcester Bosch' combi boiler.
- This Absolutely Lovely Ground Floor Flat is a Very Simple Chain Free Sale
- Good Size Lounge, Three Bedrooms & Shower Room with a White Suite
- Superbly Situated Within Easy Walking Distance of Linthorpe Village
- 750 Square Feet of Well Presented & Nicely Kept Living Space
- Kitchen with Attractive Range of Modern Style Units
- Cared For Communal Gardens & Residents Car Park
- UPVC Double Glazing, Composite Front Door & Quality 'Worcester Bosch' Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £79,500 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.