2 bed for sale in Broadwell Road, Easterside, TS4
What has it got?
Whether youre in the market for an affordable, sensibly priced first time buyer place of your own, a downsize or looking for a no nonsense 'Buy-to-Let' rental property with the prospect of a respectable yield, then this two bedroom first floor leasehold flat is worth a visit.
It's a simple chain free sale and has the advantage of UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler. It's also within very close walking distance of James Cook University Hospital.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room/WC.
- Sensible Priced Two Bedroom First Floor Leasehold Flat
- Simple Chain Free Sale
- Perfect for First Time Buyers, Downsizers or 'Buy-to-Let' Landlords
- Close Walking Distance of James Cook University Hospital
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £45,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough