2 bed for sale in Belgravia Gardens, The Avenue, TS5
What has it got?
This utterly gorgeous two bedroom/two bathroom ground floor leasehold Linthorpe apartment offers the next lucky owner a very welcoming, stylish and well finished interior.
For a lot of reasons, it's going to be so easy to move straight into. To start with it's a straight forward chain free sale and comes complete with high quality furnishings, integrated kitchen appliances, fixtures and fittings. Each apartment on this small exclusive development has a private secure car parking space at the rear and there's ample visitors parking in front.
In the Linthorpe Conservation Area catchment, it's really pleasantly positioned at the junction of The Avenue and Lancaster Road. Linthorpe Village is a short walk away and Teesside University Campus and James Cook University Hospital are also close by.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises a communal entrance hall, private hallway with Karndean flooring, lounge/diner and an open plan layout into the well equipped fitted kitchen with good looking modern units and built in appliances. Both bedrooms are roomy doubles (the master bedroom has a dressing room and shower room en-suite) and principal bathroom.
- Video Tour Available to View on YouTube
- A Remarkably Beautiful Executive Style Ground Floor Leasehold Apartment
- Flawlessly Styled, Extremely Welcoming and Wonderfully Finished Interior
- It's a Simple Chain Free Sale & Can Be Taken Fully Furnished
- Secure Residents Car Park & Ample Visitors Parking Spaces
- Two Roomy Double Bedrooms - The Master Has a Shower Room En-Suite & Dressing Room
- Lounge/Diner Opening Into a Well Equipped Kitchen with Good Looking Units & Built-in Appliances
- The Property is Currently Rented Out. The Current Tenant Pays £675 for Fully Furnished & is on a Month by Month Basis
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.