2 bed bungalow for sale in Woodley Grove, Ormesby, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow offered for sale with no forward chain. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance porch, lounge diner, fitted kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. A pull down ladder located in the hallway leads to a spacious fully boarded and plastered loft room with dormer window. Externally there are easy to maintain gardens to the front and rear elevations, the rear offering a high degree of privacy and a block paved driveway leads to a detached garage with electric door. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Popular Location
- Lounge Dining Room
- Pull Down Ladder to a Spacious Fully Plastered Loft Room with Dormer Window
- Easy to Maintain Front & Rear Gardens
- Block Paved Driveway to Detached Garage with Electric Door
- No Forward Chain
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £127,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough