2 bed bungalow for sale in Woodlands Road, Normanby, TS6
What has it got?
Michael Poole are delighted to welcome to the market this spacious detached bungalow residing within this highly popular area of Normanby. Available with no forward chain and boasting an abundance of desirable features, this property will appeal to a range of buyers and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property offers a single floor of living accommodation and briefly comprises, porch, entrance hallway, lounge, two bedrooms, shower room, kitchen and sitting room. Externally we have a well-presented garden to the front of the property along with a block paved driveway leading to the attached garage. To the rear we have a block paved patio area leading onto a fully enclosed huge garden with open aspect mainly laid to lawn and is south facing.
- No Forward Chain
- Two/Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Highly Regarded Normanby Location
- Very Large Open Aspect South Facing Rear Garden
- Block Paved Driveway & Garage with Electric Roller Shutter Door
- Large Boarded Loft Space Suitable for Possible Conversion to Home Office or Further Bedrooms (Subject to Planning)
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £280,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough