2 bed bungalow for sale in Westminster Close, Middlesbrough, TS6
What it's got?
Michael Poole are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented two-bedroom semi-detached bungalow located within this peaceful cul-de-sac in Eston. This property would be ideal for a retired person or couple. Notable features include combi boiler, modern fitted kitchen, and double glazing.
The property offers a single floor of living accommodation and briefly comprises, entrance hall, bathroom, lounge, kitchen and two bedrooms. Externally, enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
- Popular Eston Location
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Fully Enclosed Laid to Lawn Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Ideal for A Retired Person or Couple
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £120,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.