2 bed bungalow for sale in Trefoil Wood, Marton Manor, TS7
What has it got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this well-presented two bedroom detached bungalow located within a quiet cul-de-sac in the popular area of Marton Manor and offering easy access to James Cook Hospital and Stewart Park. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, kitchen, lounge, wet room, two double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and a conservatory. Externally to the front elevation there is a garden and a block paved driveway with double gates leading to a single garage with electric door. To the rear there is an enclosed well maintained garden.
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Located in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac in the Popular Area of Marton Manor
- Block Paved Driveway to Single Garage with Electric Door
- 16ft Living Room & 16ft Plus Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Enclosed Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Easy Access to James Cook Hospital & Stewart Park
- Early Viewing Advised
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £175,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough