2 bed bungalow for sale in Tollesby Lane, Marton, TS7
What it's got?
Michael Poole Estate Agents welcome to the market this spacious two bedroom (formally three bedroom) semi-detached bungalow located within the popular area of Marton. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance, kitchen, living room, two bedrooms, one with en-suite shower room and a separate modern family bathroom. Externally there is an easy to maintain garden to the front elevation, driveway to a single garage and gated access leads to a delightful lawned rear garden. Early viewing advised to avoid disappointment.
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Located Within the Popular Area of Marton
- No Forward Chain
- Two Spacious Bedrooms, One with Modern En-Suite Shower Room
- Generous Size Modern Family Bathroom
- 15ft Fitted Kitchen
- Easy to Maintain Front Garden & Generous Size Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
- No Buyers Premium Payable
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Based on a sale price of £145,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the introduction of a stamp duty holiday until 30th June 2021.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty. There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to take in the...Read more about Middlesbrough