2 bed bungalow for sale in The Grove, Brookfield, TS5
What has it got?
Some spaces are lucky enough to have had entirely attentive owners. This Duncanson built semi-detached bungalow, being a sound example, is a home that welcomes you in and makes you want to stay longer.
It's seen an unbelievable amount of updating and renovation in recent years, with every last room seeing the benefit. The whole place is in such great shape, décor tasteful and it has a box-ticking bungalow layout. Homes in this stretch of Brookfield come to the market very occasionally. After all, why would you leave one of the most desirable patches in the area?
The large, 115ft rear garden is a beauty. It successfully blends hard and soft landscaping and has a couple of well-placed patio areas to take full advantage of the morning, afternoon and evening sun. There's ample car parking on the block paved driveway and an 18ft x 9ft detached garage. The loft has been skilfully converted to create some useful extra space and has been used as a comfortable occasional bedroom. Other features include UPVC double glazing, central heating with a Baxi combi boiler and security alarm system.
Very briefly, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, cosy 'All Year Round' conservatory, superbly equipped open plan kitchen/diner with fabulous modern Shaker design units and quality built-in appliances, two double bedrooms and shower room with an especially lovely high end modern white suite.
- An Indescribably Good 'Duncanson' Built Semi Detached Bungalow with Two Double Bedrooms
- Chain Free Sale & a Glowing Example of a First Class, Skilfully Renovated Home
- Extremely Desirable & Rather Pretty Short Road Off Low Lane & Tucked Away from Rat-Runs
- Large & Beautifully Laid Out
- 115ft Rear Garden, 18ft x 9ft Detached Garage & Ample Parking on the Block Paved Driveway
- Skilfully Converted Loft Has Created Some Useful, Comfortable Additional Space
- Fabulous Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Modern Shaker Design Units & Quality Built-In Appliances
- Especially Lovely Modern Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing, Baxi Combi Boiler & Security Alarm System
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am 4pm
Stamp Duty Due
Based on a sale price of £205,000 the total amount of stamp duty payable will be:
Last updated: The calculators have been updated following the end of the stamp duty holiday on 30th June 2021. Until the end of September 2021, it represents a staggered return to previous rates.
* This value is based on the standard rate and not applicable to first-time buyers or buy-to-let / second home buyers.
More about Middlesbrough
Seriously, we’re going to stand for that.
Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our ‘Boro’ is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why……
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning coastline right on our doorstep, you couldn’t ask for more when it comes to natural beauty.
There won’t be many Teessiders who haven’t ventured up Roseberry Topping on a Sunday morning to....Read more about Middlesbrough